NEWTON CIRCUS & HENDERSON WAVE




















"I... I just.. do a thing.... that... that... have a same effect... as sucide......." LOL.
This gather the three of us to dinner at newton circus today. Me, Shan, Lex.
Shan also tried to call along Xiao Huan, Lilian and Hazel but all cmi. so.. yup. we 3.
We ordered Sotong, stringray, chicken wing and fried oyster! Yummy Yummy!

After the dinner, Lex introduce us a new place!
We cabbed up to Mount Faber Park and also walked to Henderson Waves Bridge
(One part of the 9km bridge that Lex keep mentioned!)
It’s a nice place, very windy and it is an absolute nice place for friend's gathering for a small chat.
The peak point of the Mount Faber also got very excellent good night view.
Can see the lights of Singapore city. I never thought that Singapore still got so romantic place where we can get such a nice scenery view!
Everything was just too good except the trees that block the view.
Anyway, Nice night chilling there.. silently~ Lol.