
HAPPY VALENTINE EVERYONE! ^^
Today went out with Shan to celebrate our valentine.
Sad arhz. Only left we two to celebrate. The rest all got their partner with them this year. Shan~~ Cries~~ Lol.
But the most excited thing today is we are going to celebrate valentine with my hubby JJ!
Before we set off to Northpoint for the first event which starts at 2pm, we went to cwp to have my favourite Yakun roti. HAha.
When we reached, there isnt many fans queueing, mainly FC members only.
Thus, when everyone moved in, we are standing near the stage! Hehe.
But Ya... When we reach Yishun mrt, I saw a guy who look like Zhou Chong Qin.
But I din voice out to Shan cos he look really uncle to me.
But when the host came for this JJ event, really is him lorx! My god. He changed. Uncle already. Lol.
Anyway, this event is for fans who has JJ concert ticket to exchange for postcards and queue for JJ signature.
While we waiting, JJ is dining inside a Japanese restaurant with other JJ fans.
They are all so damn lucky.
I wanted to go take a look in the restaurant de but I need to queue. Sadden.
There is also one other girl very lucky lorx. Gonna chosen on stage to 告白to JJ.
I wanted to rise my hand one but I dare not do such thing especially in front of so many ppl!
But the girl in the end also don dare don dare like that one lorx. (-_-)" Wasted. Lol.
But nvm. I think I was also a bit AA on stage when the girl (seems like JJ personal assistant) told me to be careful of the wet marker ink, I was like "OH~ IZZIT! Okok. Thank you." LOL.
I guess I was quite loud as JJ look up to me and I smile back. Hahaha.

(Opps! The bear on his hand~~ Is I give one worx! Hahahahaha)
This is the second event held at Jurong Point, starting at 6pm.
We visited many new shopping mall today. Lol.
Before the event start, I went to buy a small gift for JJ.
Valentine mahz. Also I din buy anything for him before. So in this special thing day, bought a lovely bearbear for him. Hehehe. And wrote a note.
But the funny and most memorable thing is that I and Shan scare that JJ will just throw that bear inside storeroom without even go see the bear, so we decided to pass to him from the stage below. Like that he will at least notice me for that second.
But the most wonderful thing is he said the bear is cute, he hold my bear for a song long, he even SING TO ME, LOOK AT ME AND SMILE TO ME! SO HAPPY!!!! My god!!

(See! He looking at us while he sing to us! So cute my JJ!)
After that, we queued and went onto the stage to get our concert ticket signed.
Haha. This is where the funny part come.
This is our conversation.
Shan: ‘' JJ! 还记得我们吗? ''
JJ: *Stun* Think for awhile.. “Ehhhh.. Ya.. 谢谢你们的礼物” *Look at Shan then look at me*
(Then Shan went down stage)
Stal: “JJ, 要记得我哦!”
(I passed a heart shape thingy to JJ with my name and my msg on it)
JJ: “你叫依柔?”
Stal: *Super excited and nodded* “Yaya”
JJ: “Ohh.. 那你的朋友叫什么?”
Stal: “…………….. 惠珊”
Hahahaha. This is really funny after Shan interpret to this funny version.
I actually is too excited so din think so much.
I also happily and excited said: "Oh!她叫惠珊!" Lol.
After that we went to White bar for a drink and we met RenLi! Hahax.
But the weird weird feeling again when he came over to find us.
It is like we have nothing to talk larhz. Lol.
So after he came find us two times then din come over le. Hahaha.
Anyway, nobody dare to sing in white bar lorx.
Only after Shan and I sing the first song then everybody start to sing also de.
But we keep sing JJ songs coswe super high on JJ today de. Wahahaha.
But same theory.. Cos only we two ppl nothing much to do we went home quite early today at around 3am.
KUNION (THE THIRD DAY WITH JJ)

(Shan in the video!!!)
Next day! We went for JJ’s event at the Kunion. And Both of us AA again. Only we two wear cap lorx and din wear JJFC tee. Haax.
But the thing is Shan went onstage!
I was shock when the host said "That girl over there" and realise is Shan! LOL.
Shan thought I will rise hand as both of us knows the answer but I dare not. Dunno y. Lol.
But the moment Shan went onstage, my mind was like "Die larhz. Shan how to play game. She knows nut about JJ xia."
The game was like you need to drink a mouth of water then sing JJ's song to let him guess.
But Shan was like this dunno that dunno till the host pekchek then say "Are you JJ fans y everything dunno one. Lol."
JJ must be sad thinking y my fans everything dunno one.
He also not much reaction to Shan's performance.
The video even take out Shan! Sad!
But JJ a moment give us a feel he still remember us, a moment give us a feel that he din remember us. What the. I think JJ they are all trained with the 眼神.
But Shan say I damn good already. Continuous three days see JJ shake 4 times hand. Lol.
Cos Friday I still got go a what uncut Asia news de tv recording.
That recording also super long with JJ appear only like the max 30 mins while we spent 4 hours there. Lol.
But after that, we went home after shopping awhile at Far East.
During night time, Shan's brother come fetch me to go their house slack.
His brother also treated me to go jalan kayu to eat famous roti prata.
I never go before lorx. Lol. Yummy yummy.
But funny larhz. I invited by Shan's brother but when I reach I only chatting around with Shan. Lol. And Shan said I bo liao. Come 9pm plus go home 11pm plus. LOL!
Lastly, LOVE JJ! Good Valentine spent! Gotta miss JJ~~