Raining Bar with Wendys and colleagues

























































































I think it has been a long time since I last went out for a drink like this.
Today after passing the present to JJ at music forest, I went down to this.
Wendy Lim has invited her colleagues for a drink plus woo.
It is fun however I cannot stay long as I need to rush the last bus back home.
So I left around 10pm with wendy woo.
So sorry to leave Wendy Lim behind but you still have Janice!
Although her bf is coming over too. Erm....

Anyway, HAPPY 28th BIRTHDAY JJ!

Today is your birthday and I cannot join your party. So sorry.
But I watched you live. Gembateh! I support u forever!
And hope you received and like the present I gave you. ^^

Today specially went down to music forest to pass present.
Luckily the receptionist help me in the end.
If not there is a bunch of TAIWAN fans queueing outside a room just to pass their presents!
Super Kua Zhang! Phew~