My NIKON tee for this show. Take a photo for a memory. Lol.
This show is different from the last time show.
The culture and the way of doings are not the same as Lenovo.
My work, cashier, really is a cashier ONLY, and job is to swipe cards and cards.
When customer ask me about product information, I only can tell them to find the promoters.
Even if there is a missing of accessory, I also cant help much. Lol.
But the most pekchek thing is that my aunt don care them de lorx.
She know she cant help, so just ignore.
Then the customer stand in front of me I was like wth..
Somemore block all the customer behind. So helpless lorx.
But okok larhz. Other than that is very tired, whole body like aching everyday. But this very standard one. So bo bian. Haha.
Ya. Our boss's son also kana interview by Channel U lorx.
To say that the sales are good despite of economy crisis.
When interview, the boss sit near me, I was like super nervous de at first.
Cos I din make up my my tried face like ghost already larhz. Lol!
The last day after everything ends.
My boss gave out free umbrella and everybody just ran over to snatch lorx!!!
Really is Singaporean Attitude! LOL
To bad my boss is blocked by the boxes if not clearly can see how they snatch!
My boss very high lorx still bring champange.
After the show, we took a group photo and my boss's son requested to shout NIKON!Sure very ugly one lorx. Our mouth stop at the "corn"! Lol.
But very high when the boss's son anyhow spill the champange.
My boss also very cute.
When Sony ppl closing and clapping hands happily for their good sales and success, my boss look at them laughing also clapping hands. Like lao fan tong like that. So cute larhz.
Ya.. He also very clean one.
When we working, he will like cleaning the rubbish on the floor.
I look at him, he like the cleaner uncle there like that.
But he is our boss lorx!! (-_-)ll
But the best benefit is we can claim taxi to go home after the show!
Cos my of my aunt. Cos only permanent staffs have this. Haax.
Anyway, good show! Cheers! ^^